Friday 11 April 2014

Today Reminder – 11 April 2014 (Day 9 – My Life)



A reminder for today
Fear and trembling overwhelm me, and I can't stop shaking. Oh, that I had wings like a dove; then I would fly away and rest! I would fly far away to the quiet of the wilderness. (Psalm 55:5-6)

Life – Living Instead of Fearing Everything.

Have you ever felt fear overwhelm you? I guess everyone get to a point where fear just consume you. Sometimes we fear the outcome, sometimes we fear the proses and sometimes we fear our own reactions. In these moments we often wish we could just disappear. If we had wings we could just fly away. Sometimes we are embarrassed and we just wish we were far away from where we are. 

There were many times in my life where I wished I was just not there. I wished I could turn back time and change my mistake and there were times where I just wanted to disappear and never return. 

What to do, what to do? When I looked at this huge mountain that was about to fall on me I had only one thing that released me from my distress. Only one constant in my life that always renewed me and showed me that nothing is there to destroy me; it is there to better me.

My constant is Jesus. He is and will always be. He is the only one that can destroy your feeling of fear and take the embarrassments away. You will stop shaking when you understand what it is that Jesus did. You will stop shaking when you realise there is nothing to fear. You will stop shaking and fear will never overwhelm you.

Look back one last time and say this: “Jesus is greater than any fear the enemy can ever dish up”. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...