Thursday 17 April 2014

Today Reminder – 17 April 2014 (Day 13 – My Life)



A reminder for today
And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. (Psalm 39:7)

I have been thinking a lot about David lately. I guess in a way he reminds me of myself and I have always enjoyed the history behind David and all his accomplishments. When you read his psalms you can see that he lived on a different level. His relationship with God was just above our understanding and I guess that is why God said that David is man close to His heart. 

As we get closer to Easter I can feel how a relationship with God is so important in our lives. I can see how God wants each one of us to say that our hope is Him and that we do not need anything else nor do we need to trust anything else. Jesus gave His life for you. I think you need to say that again – “Jesus gave His life for me”

Hope in God is never lost, even when all else crumbles and fades away God will always be and He will always be there for you. His love exceeds any and all understanding and David knew all about that. David knew that as long as His hope remains in God, he will overcome all his obstacles. In the end he was one of the greatest kings.

Come and let us confirm once again that our hope is God and that there is nothing that will change our way. We live for His glory and our lives are build on the hope that we put in Jesus. He rose from death. He is alive!

Live my friend, because life is living it and there is no death for us.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...