Friday 25 April 2014

Today Reminder – 25 April 2014 (Day 19 – My Life)



A reminder for today
Bend down, O LORD, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. (Psalm 86:1)

April is nearing its end and that means we are 4 months into this year with 8 months remaining. Time is moving at a massive pace and life seems more demanding with every new month. The next few months are winter time in South Africa which means extra vitamins to fight an ever changing flu virus and expensive medicine. With winter come extra burdens on our timid salaries as inflation lurks around every corner. 

How are you my friend? How are you today? Do you feel like David asking God to hear His prayer for he needs help? What is it that worries you? 

David writes “Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly”.  Are you calling on the Lord or are you trying to fight your battles on your own? My dear friend, God never made you with the intention that you should struggle through every day challenges on your own. He made you for His glory and this means that He stands by you in each struggle, keeping you up and giving you the strength you need. 

As we stand here together asking the Lord to hear our prayers and help us, He is already working on a solution to take us through these challenges that awaits us. Say with me: “Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give myself to you.” (Verse 4) 

You belong to Jesus, because He paid an expensive price for you. He gave His life for you so there is no way He will allow you to drown in your challenges. Let us stand together and unite in our prayers as we give our hearts to Jesus and allow Him to guide us through life today.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...