Wednesday 30 April 2014

Today Reminder – 30 April 2014 (Day 23 – My Life)



A reminder for today
Come, let us sing to the LORD! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him. (Psalm 95:1-2)

Today is the last day of April and also the end of our “Life” theme. I guess it is only fitting to end a theme about life with knowing who created life and giving glory to the maker of life. God has been so good to me in this month. Not only did He bless me with 40 amazing years but He also blessed me with wonderful people in my life. He gave me all I need and continues to bless me each day with the wonders of His love. 

I close my eyes and see us standing on the edge of a mountain looking over a green valley. Mountains rise on either side of it with lush green forests stretching from the bottom to the top of each mountain. They are separated by a wide and winding river gushing over rocks and splashing wave on wave on a pebbled filled shore. Huge rocks peek out from the forests on the mountain sides and a red setting sun touches all that we can see with its last rays before the day comes to an end.

As we stand here we feel a light breeze as the creator softly join us. We unite our voices and we bring glory to Him as He just overwhelms us with His presence. Our voices unite as we shout joyfully to our Rock of our salvation and we fall down with thanksgiving in our hearts. We rise singing praises to Him.

To God be all the glory. 

Let me end with my last thoughts on life. Life was not designed so that we passively live each day accepting the darkness that the enemy pulls over our eyes. Life is all about Jesus and Jesus is all about life. He lives and in that He redefined life by showing us that in death we live. Life in Jesus is not something we know it is something we are. The way we walk, the way we talk and the way we look at today. There is no darkness in us but only light which means that each step we take in life is illuminated by His glory. We live, because He lives. We are more, because He is more. There are no limits in life for us, because Jesus broke the limits by taking our sins and destroying them. We are the very reason life is about living it and not about dying. We must live my friend and live we must in each moment. Living is Jesus and Jesus is life, love and truth… The only way!

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...