Monday 14 November 2016

Today Reminder – 14 November 2016



A reminder for today
But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God, just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy. (Philippians 2:17)

I sat in church yesterday and for a moment I wondered how many people will hear the Word but it will never grow to the point where they understand what we have in Jesus. How many of us are like the Pharisees that is there only to be seen and how many of us is like the widow that gave more than she could. How many of us hear the Word but we do not feel the joy of a life filled to the brim by Jesus. I get so upset when my children are ungrateful when they have so much and other have so little. But are we not the same? We are ungrateful, because we have so much already yet we just want more. We desire what we do not need and waste so much when there are so much need in this world. 

So today I will rejoice even if I lose my life. I will pour it out like a liquid offering to God so that you will all share that joy. The joy I have in Jesus and the freedom I feel when He embraces me. The joy I have for I am forgiven and I live in His blessings and grace each day. Glory to God.

Lord, today we just want to rejoice in your name for you are the joy that bursts from within us. IN Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...