Monday 7 November 2016

Today Reminder – 7 November 2016



A reminder for today
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.(Philippians 1:3)

How are you, my friend and how was your weekend? We had a very restful weekend and I took the boys to watch the movie “Storks” on Saturday. We had some rain over the weekend and what a blessing, because we are expecting more in the week to come. I must say it is truly a blessing to write to you and to share God’s heart with you as we walk through His awesome Word. Today I feel that we must be thankful and I am thankful for you. You read God’s blog and you share in His amazing love and you see His unlimited grace, because my life is surely a movie of grace and love. I have walked through darkness and still His light fills my path. So I give thanks to God for you. I thank Him for you and that you make time to read what He wants us to hear as I share my reminders each day. I thank God for all that He has done and I thank Him for all the gifts I have received and all that I must still go through.

So today I will thank the Lord for His mercy and grace and whatever comes my way I will not turn back, because we cannot lose if we keep on learning. And there is so much to learn from our God. So smile with me as we thank our savior for His wonderful love because we are with Him until eternity.

Lord, I thank you for every wonderful person that read’s your blog and I give thanks to you for all you have done for us and all that you are still doing. Holy is your name. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...