Friday 4 November 2016

Today Reminder – 4 November 2016



A reminder for today
Peace be with you, dear brothers and sisters, and may God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you love with faithfulness.(Ephesians 6:23)

Today we had my eldest son’s Christmas market. This is where they set up a little shop where kids can play a game and win something and the money they make goes towards their own pockets for the upcoming Christmas holidays. It was quite an experience and we were sold out very quickly. We decided to let them catch cardboard fish with mystery price in each fish and it turned out to be a popular game. It reminds me of all the work we do in the week and  how much we need a weekend especially this time of the year. Sometimes a week can have a number of challenges that just builds up and finally the weekend comes as if it is an oasis in a desert. I was off today so my weekend started a little earlier. 

So today I want to say peace be with you, my friend and my God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you love with faithfulness and may you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll see you on Monday.

Lord, I pray that everyone reading your wonderful blog will have an amazing weekend filled with blessings and enough rest to take on the week ahead. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...