Thursday 17 November 2016

Today Reminder – 17 November 2016



A reminder for today
I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (Philippians 3:14)

If you watch a race you can see how athletes run with that determination to give their best and ultimately win the race. Each one of them worked for months to compete and give it their best. I loved America’s got talent 2016 and I must say that little Grace wowed us from the start. I loved her comment when she was asked if she thinks she could win it. She said that she believed in miracles so possibly. Her humble manner and amazing talent took her to the finals and eventually she won what was one of the toughest competitions and most amazing is that she is only twelfth years old. When we run our life race we prepare each day and we compete each day, but so many times we find ourselves in a tough competition and giving up is just so much easier. I train everyday and I have two one hour workouts. I train regardless of injury and pain and even when I am so tired that I just do not want to go to the gym. I always say it is the days that you are too tired that you must go. In life it is the battles that are the hardest that we should overcome. We should stand in the midst of our challenge and say boldly like little Grace that we believe in Jesus Christ so anything is possible. 

So today I want you to press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

Lord, I pray that we will stand firm on our faith as we face our challenges and help us to run our life race and receive our heavenly prize. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...