Friday 25 November 2016

Today Reminder – 25 November 2016



A reminder for today
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy. (Colossians 1:11)

There is no limitations to the power of prayer. It is so vital and so important that we keep praying for each other and that we carry our worries and blessings to the Lord in prayer. We must pray for our leaders and pray for our people. We must pray for the lost and pray for the weak and pray for all the people we work with. We must even pray for that poor soul that begs on the side of the street. 

So today I carry you in my prayer.

Dear Lord, hear me as I bring all who are reading your wonderful blog to you in prayer. I pray that you will be with all them through this day and through this weekend. I pray that you will strengthen them when they are tired and when they need to know that you are there. I pray that you will carry their burdens and guide them through their challenges. I pray that you will heal their hearts and fill them with your wonderful love and joy. I pray for freedom from the attacks of the enemy and I ask that you will fill their lives with renewed hope and confidence. I pray for health and healing and guidance. I pray for all our leaders and I ask that you will give them wisdom and guidance. I pray for those who still need to know you and I ask that you will bless the seeds of your Word that we lay in their hearts. I ask that you will forgive our sins and lead us away from temptation. I pray that you will be visible in all that we do and I ask that you will keep us all safe. I pray for all that are traveling today and during this weekend and I ask that you will be with them on their journey and bring them back safely. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...