Wednesday 16 November 2016

Today Reminder – 16 November 2016



A reminder for today
I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead! (Philippians 3:10-11)

My two boys are my life and we are proud parents for they are truly two wonderful children, but at times they can argue over the simplest of things. Last night they were at it again and when you ask what is going on they try their best to make it more dramatic and then they add on a few extras just to emphasize the matter. I sat down and decided to talk to them about responsibility. Although they are still very young, responsibility knows no age. I took an example that I knew would hit the mark. I asked them if they have ever seen how I speak to my brother and how I respect him. I asked them to think for a moment how much I love my brother and my sister. I explained to them that they are my blood and nothing can replace that. This means that we have a bond that is unbreakable. I explained to them how my brother always protected me and stood by me through a number of challenges in my life and that I can always count on him no matter what. There is something in a bond between brothers and sisters that resembles the resurrection we have in Jesus. When we accept the Lord we are forming a bond that is deeper than that we experience with family or even a friend. It is this amazing bond where we experience the mighty power that raised Him from the dead, because the same power now inhabits us and refreshes our souls. It is this moment when we accept Him and let go of our old life that we experience the resurrection from the dead, for once we were lost and condemned to death, but now we are raised into a new life. I life filled with power and a life without limits.

So today there is no challenge just my prayer for you. I pray that you will know the Lord Jesus Christ and that you will experience His mighty power just as I have. I pray that you will feel the resurrection in your life as you part with the past and embrace a new tomorrow. I pray that you will experience the resurrection from the dead and when we suffer for Him, I pray that the power that raised Him will flow through you and raise you and all that is around you. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...