Tuesday 27 November 2018

Today Reminder (Call) – 27 November 2018


A reminder for today
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3)

You know my yesterday was terrible and it took the Holy Spirit most of the day to calm me. It is amazing to see how the Lord works with me in the past weeks. He will slowly change my mind and then begin to add positive scripture into my head. He will calm my spirit and rebuild my brokenness and finally He will remind me who He is and what He is doing. You see, I know God has great things planned for me, but I also know that I have to face these storms so that I can grow in my faith and get closer to God. The people that He brings into my life are specially chosen and each adds value or comfort into my journey. 

This morning I woke up and my mind was clear and focussed. I had a great run and I look forward to a hard workout later. This verse just pulled me back into fight mode and ready for the enemy as he continues to attack me. God says that we should call unto Him. In this call He will answer and when He does, He will show you great and mighty things. He will change your life and if you wonder about that I should be a very good example. 

You see, God has done so much in the last few weeks in my life and how He comforts me and rebuilds me when I am down. How He picks me up and strengthens me when I am so broken and how He just stands by me every step of the way plus He blesses me so abundantly. I am so grateful, and I am without words when I look at His grace and mercies over my life.

So, today I want you to come with me as we call upon the Lord and just open our hearts and minds for Him so that He can guide us and lead us on this path we are one. For some it might be an existing path and for other like myself it is a new chapter of an entire new journey, but the fact remains that God is with us and we will see great and might things.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...