Monday 26 November 2018

Today Reminder (My battle) – 26 November 2018


A reminder for today
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

Why do I still feel this way? You see some days I think I am fine, but days like today I just wake up broken. Form early this morning I have been condemning myself for my past mistakes and I have been fighting with myself over and over again. I get so upset at what happened and it just destroys me over and over again.

I feel like I am schizophrenic. I have never been this confused, upset, angry, irritated and guilty all at the same time. It is as if I am back at the beginning and I have to fight all over again. I am so tired of this. Can it just all go away.

Yesterday we had our thanksgiving service and I have so much to be grateful for. But today I am just a lost case, broken and hurt. I even over slept this morning which is something I never do. My whole body and spirit are exhausted not from physical exercise but spiritual warfare.

The Lord reminded me today that our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the principals, powers and rulers of darkness. The wicked ones of this world. 

I feel like I am losing the battle, but the Lord is with me. In my weakest moments I am strong and in my most lost moment I am still saved and still free. I need to break this chain and stand up again. I need to turn to God and give this burden to Him. I must stop being angry and hateful and I must let go, but it is so difficult right now. 

Jesus tells me that in our release we find peace. I will find my peace when I release and let go. At this moment in my life it is a daily thing. I have to forgive and let go every day and every day I must ask for forgiveness and turn back to the Lord and into His shelter. Every day I start at the beginning and every day I try to get closer to God and away from this world. Every day God reminds me how much He loves me and how much I mean to Him so that the enemy will not pull me down.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...