Wednesday 21 November 2018

Today Reminder (Praise) – 21 November 2018


A reminder for today
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. (Psalm 9:1)

The wonders of an awesome God are beyond my understanding and my grasp. I woke this morning with the quiet of night and I just stayed in bed listening to the night sounds. For a moment my mind was filled once more with past and the turmoil that I have been through. As I watched it play through my mind, I just realised that God has been so good to me and the fact that I can lie there and listen to the morning sounds is a gift. I got up fired up for the day. I was so tired from the past few days but the blessing of His grace and love over me just pulled me together and gave me back that focus I have.

When I say I will praise thee, O my Lord. I will praise the Lord with everything in me. I will sing of His mercies and His grace. I will shout out His wonders and His blessings. I will show all His wonderous works. I will be His light in this world and I will show His love everywhere I go and to all I meet. I will lift up my hands and I will dance in His pouring rain as I sing praises. 

He is my God and the creator of all. He is my strength, my life and all that I am. With Him I can do all things. My friend gave me this verse today: “With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible” Mark 10:27.

This is my reminder for you today. It may seem lost and beyond repair but with God all things are possible. No one is too broken for His grace and no one is too lost to be found. God will be with you through all your challenges giving you the strength to push through. Be courageous my friend and be strong and praise His name with me today.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...