Monday 12 November 2018

Today Reminder (In your day of trouble) – 12 November 2018


A reminder for today
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. (Psalm 50:15)

I will deliver thee. Powerful words but do we really grasp the full weight of this promise? Let me tell you that satan is so busy with me in the last days as he hammers down on me the weight of my financial fears.

Now, what God says here is that when you call on Him in your day of trouble, He will deliver you and you will glorify Him. Every time the enemy tries to put doubt in your heart you must remind yourself that God will answer when you call. Jesus again made it clear that when you ask in faith you will receive and when you tell the mountain to move it will move.

These are huge promises that God gives you that you can utilize in faith. When it comes down to the amazing things God does in my life, I can do nothing other than glorify Him.

So, come with me as we continue to glorify God for all His grace and mercies.

The last few days I have got a huge work load plus my additional job and my son is writing exams. Please bear with me as I face these challenges, because it may shorten my messages but it will never influence the power behind my blog.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...