Monday 19 November 2018

Today Reminder (Release) – 19 November 2018


A reminder for today
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. (Psalms 3:3)

How was you weekend, my friend? My sister came to visit with her little girl and the kids was with me, so my weekend was just amazing. I was still very upset at my ex but yesterday when I saw her, I forgave her, and I released her from my hurt. It was amazing, because the Holy Spirit worked with me all day and prepared me for it so that the final release freed me from the enemy and his poor attempt to get to me. A friend of mine came over to visit yesterday evening and we watched the night service online. God is just amazing and what He is doing in my life at the moment is beyond words.

Let’s look at release. Jesus taught us to forgive and forgive over and over again and in that we are set free from the pain, but we are also released from the grip of the enemy. You see with anger and hate the enemy gets a nice grip on us and he makes us a slave of fear. We become a slave to the emotion and the enemy uses that to continue to fuel the anger so that we keep hurting and keep hating. The moment we release we release that grip and it all falls into pieces and with forgiveness we free ourselves as well as the person we are upset with.

I am free today and I love it. I have not felt this great in a while. The Lord reminds us today that He is our shield that shields us from the arrows of the enemy. He is our glory for in our glory lies His glory and, in that glory, lies freedom. Finally, the Lord lifts up our heads. My head has been down for weeks and I have been under so many attacks. Today the Lord lifted my head and I can look back and say that I am free from it all. I am renewed, and I am strengthened by His amazing power and grace. 

Then I have to remind you that we will be forgiven in the same way we forgive. In my release I have been released from my past and I am absolutely ecstatic about this amazing feeling that is in me all day. God brought an amazing person into my life the last week and the great thing about my friend is that she is just like me, and that is amazing. God surely works in amazing ways. I am in awe once again. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...