Tuesday 13 November 2018

Today Reminder (Impacting my world) – 13 November 2018


A reminder for today
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. (Mark 16:15)

If you look at my running shoes, you will see that they have seen miles. The kicking bags in my garage are worn and used. They all are used for the purpose they were designed for. What is our purpose and are we doing what we are designed to do?

Jesus said go into the world and preach the gospel. This is our primary purpose to live and preach the gospel through our lives. This does not mean we must all become missionaries. It means wherever you go you must live out the principles that is the gospel and the word of God so that in you other will see the truth of freedom. Now if you think about it, we are truly free, because we are set free by the blood of Jesus, but so many are still in chains by sin.

Jesus said, “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned” It is as simple as that, we show you the way and the truth and you make the choice. Those who believe and is baptized will be save, but the rest not so much. 

The reality of the situation is hell and those who will not believe will be condemned into hell for eternity. Personally, that is not on my bucket list and surely not something for those we love, which should all those we meet and know. This makes our task a huge one but not impossible. We can not give up and we can not stop loving. 

Stand with me as we show love and share the message. Share Jesus love wherever you go and show love to everyone. Sometimes people just need a hallo or a smile. Light up the world and be cheerful and joyful so that people will wonder what you are on. Then you can simply say, Jesus love.

My battles continue but my spirit is strong. I may struggle but I will not give up. I may face mountains, but I will move them. Watch me rise. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...