Thursday 22 November 2018

Today Reminder (His gates) – 22 November 2018


A reminder for today
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. (Psalm 100:4)

My friend came to visit me last night and it was just great having someone in the house to talk with. I realized that I am little rusty at the whole date thing. Luckily, she is an open and amazing person that cleared the thick air in mere minutes and soon we were chatting away like old friends. It is amazing what it does in self-forgiveness when you open the closet doors and you let all your mistakes and sins out and while you think the world will keep condemning you, someone comes around that just says “It is ok, we all make mistakes. Let go off the past.”

This morning I walked through the gates. I walked into God’s gates of thanksgiving as I realised how blessed I am and how much God loves me. I walked into His courts with thanksgiving and praise as I blessed His name. My heart that was in chains for so long is suddenly free and my mind that was filled with the mistakes of my past is suddenly clear.

I must say I feel different, but then I have always said that we are different. We walk different, we talk different and we see different. We understand and argue different. We are different, because we are children of God and we have salvation in Jesus Christ. Jesus is our saviour and the moment we made the choice to accept Him as our Lord and saviour, we changed. 

We look at this world and we see only God. We see His creation and we see His people. We see His love and we see His hand at work. Our perspective changed from worldly to heavenly and we turned from being self-driven to Holy Spirit driven. We are no longer lost and condemned but saved and purpose driven. We see beyond the limitation of this world and we live beyond the limitations of man. We see through God’s direction and we are without limitations in Him for through Him we can do anything. 

You are so special; my friend and God loves you so much. If He can take a simple man like me and turn me into a God warrior and fighter, He can do so much more with you. He is my God and without Him I am nothing, but with Him I am stronger and better than ever before. He makes me holy because He is in me as I am in Him. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...