Wednesday 7 November 2018

Today Reminder (My God is an awesome God) – 7 November 2018

A reminder for today
Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. (Job 22:21)

The story of Job is one we should read often. The whole life of Job and his unbreakable faith is something that we should learn from. God knew Job would not allow the world and the enemy to break him and He knew that despite the worst storms Job would remain faithful. 

There is so much for me to learn from the life of Job and his faith. You see we can be different in a way when it comes to difficulties. When life does not happen the way we want it to, we jump to conclusions and we get upset and angry and we blame. I find myself in a huge challenge the last weeks and I get so upset, because I can’t change it. But what I miss is the blessings that God has put over my life and how amazing He has been in the last few weeks.

You see we look at the storm and we see only the dark clouds and we tremble. But what we should see is the light in the storm. Every time lightning flashes God reminds us that He is there, and He is with us. We should acquaint ourselves with Him and be at peace, because then good shall come over us.

I am there. I am at peace finally and I work to acquit myself with God through His word and in prayer. I must tell you that I am in a much better place than where I was earlier this week. When we say there is no one like our God we do not just say it we know it, because we live in it and we see it daily in our lives.

God is amazing and what He is doing in my life is beyond words. Watch this space, because there are great things coming. God is at work in my life and when He moves, the world moves. You may see me struggle, but you will not see me give up. I may seem tired on the outside but in me is a driving force that is unstoppable. 

So, look out devil, because the fight is on. You may think you have me, but in my corner is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I am set free by the blood of Jesus and my end is in heaven. I live for Jesus and He is in me. So, all I say is run, devil, run because when I am up in the morning your day is lost. I will fight until I have no more and then I will fight some more. I am a child of God and fear is not part of me, because my God is an awesome God. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...