Wednesday 28 November 2018

Today Reminder (Delight) – 28 November 2018


A reminder for today
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. (Psalm 37:4)

It is a great day and we had very nice rain yesterday. I woke up with sound of rain on the roof and it was just awesome. You know we walk this journey and we encounter a number of burned bridges that we either crossed or need to cross. We see them, and we are troubled by it and it sometimes causes us to go of coarse a little. In the midst of what is probably one of the worst storms of my life I am so blessed by an awesome God. I sit here at work and I am just stunned at what He is doing in my life and how all seems to fall into place. 

You know I get to look back now at the things that happened in my life and I am without words when I see how God prepared me and prepared the world around me for what is to come. God is amazing, and His ways and timing is just perfect. I am so overwhelmed today by His grace and mercy.

This verse came today as a light to what is happening in my world. I delight myself in the Lord and I love Him with all my heart. I am nothing without Him and the mercies that He blesses me with. All the glory for all that is happening is for my God that is at work in my life and doing things that is above my comprehension. 

So, today I remind you to delight in the Lord. Delight means to have or take great pleasure; to be greatly pleased or rejoiced. I delight myself in the Lord for He is my God and I am no longer a slave of fear, I am a child of God. I will walk this journey fearless and courageous and I will trust in the Lord and He will free me from my past and bring me into His light with every step I take. My God will preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...