Friday 15 February 2019

Reflections of faith (High places) – 15 February 2019


The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. (Habakkuk 3:19)

How are you my friend? This has been a terrible busy week. We have our deadline today and soon we release an awesome product into the cloud environment, and I think it is going to change a lot of things. Excitement is high but we are also nervous because we are taking our system into a whole new world. Besides all the challenges and my tired body, I am in such a good place. God is so good to me and I am so happy. 

God is so good to me and my two little boys and He has really taken what was intended for bad and turned it into so much good. I must say I am so in awe of the wonder and grace of our Lord and God. God brought such an amazing and wonderful person into my life that I still need to make sure every day that I am not dreaming. 

I love this verse. This is so me and maybe you can relate to this. The Lord is my strength. I say this with complete dependency on my Lord. If it was not for God and what He is doing I would have fallen terribly. He takes me into these storms and challenges, and He makes my feet like that of a deer so that I could walk on high places safely and comfortably. 

He carries me and He guides me as I walk in dangerous areas and He lets me swiftly move from one to the next defeating fear and overcoming my concerns. He makes me steady and He gives me the strength to walk through these challenges with ease.

My God is awesome. So, today I raise a hallelujah and I sing out that He is my joy. He will always be my joy even when the walls come down and the enemy rise up against me in full force. I will not stand back nor will I fear, because I worship the creator of heaven and earth, the only living God.
I sit here with a smile on my face, because I am so happy and so blessed. You must have a great day and an awesome weekend.

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...