Thursday 7 February 2019

Reflections of faith (Teach me) – 7 February 2019


Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. (Psalm 143:10)

It is a beautiful day here in Pretoria. Blue skies with patches of clouds making it picture perfect. If you look at the beauty of this world one can’t help thinking how you cannot believe in God. I had a great workout and I must say I am still very tired, but I am ok. I have not been this peaceful in months and I am so grateful for what God is doing in my life. I tell you I am speechless when I look at the amazing love and grace that He is pouring into my life. God is just awesome, and His love is remarkable. 

I love this verse: Teach me thy will. Now I have struggled with this, because I love to just do it my way and the Lord has changed my point of view plus He brought people into my life to open my eyes and my mind. Therefore, I simply kneel before the King as I pray that He must teach me His will, because He is my God and I cannot do this without Him. 

He is my God and I am nothing without Him. I love my God with all my heart and everything in me. And this has changed me completely. I see the world differently and I see people differently. I pray that He will lead me into the land of uprightness. Uprightness means: Honesty; integrity in principle or practice; conformity to rectitude (morally correct behaviour or thinking; righteousness) and justice in social dealings. This means that I will become a better person and a true ambassador for Jesus.

So, in teaching me His way God will also transform me into a new person. A person of light so that I will break the darkness and show the world who I am in God. I am not alone, I have an all-powerful God beside me and I am not afraid of what lies ahead. God’s plan is slowly forming and His promises over my life is also beginning to take shape. 

I am not longer a yesterday person, I am a tomorrow person. I am a child of God and I live in His grace every day. I tell you I am so humbled by His love and the way He is healing me from all my pain. I am so much stronger, and I am so much better than I have ever been before. With Him I am unlimited, and I can do anything. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...