Thursday 28 February 2019

Reflections of faith (Called) – 28 February 2019

But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. (Isaiah 43:1)

The enemy will continue to battle me, because I believe that I am getting closer to becoming the man God had in mind when He created me. I am slowly unfolding into His vision and His dream that He had over me. As the world crumbles around me God holds my walls in place, and He surrounds me with grace so that I can walk safely through the flames of life as the enemy tries to consume me. My body may seem tired and weak but in me dwells and almighty God and His power flows through my veins. I may seem broken and lost when you see me, but in fact I am at war with the worst of the worst and I am winning. The tears in my eyes are not tears of sorrow, they are tears of joy because I can see what God is doing. My eyes are opened by His love and my heart beats with His passion. I am His, I am a child of God, I am redeemed, I am repaired, I am stronger. 

God has called me by my name, and I have heard His voice. I see differently and I feel differently. I am not angry, I am careful, because I have seen the devastating effects of the enemy and I have seen how his lies can affect people. I have seen how the enemy can mislead, misguide and misinform people so that they are selfishly consumed by an illusion of what is right. I have felt his pain and I have stood broken and empty before my God. Fear not, the Lord says for He has redeemed me. Fear not for I am your salvation and your freedom. I am the way and the only way. Remember if the world hates you because you are mine, it hated me first. You will see hard times and you will face tribulation, but you will succeed, and you will stand up again. Your trust is in me and I am your God. I can change situations, hearts and walls in mere seconds. Be patient, because I am with you and I will never let you stand alone. I will fight your battles and your enemies will stand in shame when they see my power unfolds in you. Be the man/woman I need you to be and be and the warrior I need in a world that is ruined by darkness. I am your fortress and in me you will find safety and rest. Fear no more.

Have an awesome day. 

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...