Wednesday 27 February 2019

Reflections of faith (Weary) – 27 February 2019

My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul. I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me. (Job 10:1-2)

I do not have much to write today. I feel that the storms in my life is just getting worse and worse and I can feel the darkness setting in. This morning I woke with the words “WHY”. Why me Lord. My ex left and she seems to be doing well. I on the other hand is battling every moment of every day just to make ends meet and to be in more than one place. What I do I do for my kids and my little one that does not want to go to his mom is a difficult thing and I am on my knees asking God to change her heart so that she will see he must stay with me so that he can deal with this. I feel broken today. It was leg day and I think I took out my frustrations on my legs, because they are still shaking, and they have that constant numb feeling. It was a good workout though.

When my life feels the way, it does now I often look at Job and what he went through. My soul is weary of my life and I will surely lay my complaints. I fall asleep in seconds and I can’t get up in the mornings. I am so tired of all the nonsense in my life and the challenges that I face. I look up at my Lord and I ask why He argues and struggles with me. I tried so hard to be better and yet I am the one being punished. I wanted my family to be well again, but I face the condemnation. It just does not feel right.

Yet God answers for My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts higher than your thoughts. “For as the rain and snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth, Making it bear and sprout, And providing seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me void (useless, without result), Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

I am not there yet. I still have much to do and much to change. I am your servant Lord and I give my life for you. Bring my children to me and let them stay with me. Bless me oh Lord, so that I can keep my home and create a safe place for my boys. Bless our home and reign in our house so that we will glorify you in every moment. Give me the strength I need to be the man you saw when you created me. Have an awesome day.

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...