Monday 25 February 2019

Reflections of faith (Walk) – 25 February 2019


As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him. (Colossians 2:6)

How was your weekend, my friend? We had an awesome weekend. We visited my friend’s family on Saturday, and it was a huge privilege to meet them. On Sunday my kids came because it is my week again and I was so excited. We had an amazing service in our church and then we went to the airport, because my friend is working in cape town this week. I miss her. 

Walking is what we do daily, and I walk a lot. I am always up and busy with something. When I think about it, I realise how amazing God is, because just as I started my walk into a new life, He send me a really awesome companion. I always wrote that you should fill your life with people that uplifts you and stands with you even in your storms. God send me someone that not only stands with me but fights with me. I am in awe. 

Life is all about steps. As we walk in our journey we might leap or jump or walk or crawl depending on the challenges we face. Paul says, since we received Jesus, we should also walk in Him. To me this is easy to understand, because on my own I did no good, but ever since I placed my trust and faith fully in my Lord, this makes so much more sense. 

I cannot say I am a Christian and walk a separate path than the one Jesus showed. I cannot say I love Jesus when I have no love for the least of God’s children. I cannot expect God to bless me when I am no blessing to other. You must always remember that sometimes you will be the only bible some will see. 

If I do not live a life for Jesus and truly live out my passions for Him, I am an empty vessel. Love and understanding together with respect are what a Jesus life is all about. It is not what we have or who we are, it is what is in our hearts. My business is taking strain, because my children needs my time more than I need the extra income. So, God is busy changing my life and I must say I am excited about what is happening. So, yes, I walk in Him, because in Him I am stronger, fearless and a far better person than I have ever been. I am so grateful for what the Lord is doing, because my enemies will soon see that they have been so wrong. You must have an amazing day.

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...