Tuesday 12 February 2019

Reflections of faith (Work work work) – 12 February 2019

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. (Psalm 91:14-15)

I am sorry I did not write to you yesterday, my friend, but work is suddenly just hectic. We have to release soon and there are still a few issues that needs to be resolved. So, as usual they wanted it done yesterday. I tell you have so much more respect for single parents, because juggling between work, gym, tutoring, exams and my second job is no easy task. Then there is the home stuff. From food to washing, cleaning and doing the dishes can be exhausting. When you look from the outside you have no idea what a single parent does in a day. 

God did the most amazing thing the last few weeks. He brought an amazing person into my life. She is absolutely stunning and suddenly all that irritation and pressure quieted down. I said to my Mom this weekend that I have never been this calm in the past few months. I have to say that I am in awe of what God is doing in my life. The people, the blessings and the miracles are amazing. Suddenly I am a different person. I changed completely towards my ex-wife and I treat her so well I think she must think I am on drugs. I have said it before that Jesus does not only lift us up but He also transforms us completely. God is good.

Today I am a living example of these verses. Because I love God with all of me, He delivered me. He is setting me on high, because I know His name and I call it out day by day. Because I pray with a righteous heart, He answers my prayers and He is with me when there is trouble and He will deliver me, and He will honour me. 

I am who He says I am. I am chosen and not forsaken, because who Jesus sets free is free indeed.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...