Tuesday 5 February 2019

Reflections of faith (Joyful) – 5 February 2019

Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. (Psalm 98:4)

I am so blessed. God is really good to me and in past few weeks I have seen His grace like never before. I have seen how His spirit just transforms me and rebuilds me into a totally new me. I am at peace and I am getting stronger with every moment. I live to show Him, and I live to glorify Him and in that I have so much more joy that ever before. I did not know you can be this happy.

Work is hectic and we are about to release again so things are a bit on the stormy side, but in the midst of all these waves I have a remarkable peace within me. I have totally given me to the Lord and I fully trust Him for every day. My joy is in the Lord.

Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 5: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

When you fully submit and truly give your heart to the Lord and you transfer all fears and all your burdens and challenges over to Him, you become new. A new creation. This means that all the old things are gone. Paul used “passed away” so in other words dead. 

Then he says all things becomes new. This means that you are made new completely and totally. This is an awesome feeling. I love it. So, today I will make joyful noise and rejoice in my Lord while I sing praises. Come with me, my friend, as we sing praises to the creator of heaven and earth. The one who gave His life so that we can be free. Let there flow rivers of life giving water from within us as we change the world around us, one day at a time. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...