Tuesday 13 October 2015

Today Reminder – 13 October 2015



A reminder for today
A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. (Proverbs 15:1)

So I find myself in a storm of frustration and no way to control it. It is boiling from within and I can’t seem to get it out of my system. This obviously creates more conflict, because I just can’t seem to get my point across. So the best advice I got is to let it go. Just let it go. I have absolutely no idea how I am going to do that. 

You see I think when we love someone you should always have that out of the ball park over the moon kind of feeling. When you kiss it should light up a stadium and when you hug it should feel as if you have touched a power line. There should be this flow of love that binds you that flows when you hug. In fact I believe a hug should always give you a smile on your face, because you know it is magic. Affection should never be something that you force, it should be natural. It must be like a car that is always in automatic drive and never stops. Affection should start from the moment you see each other and it should keep that butterfly feeling in your stomach all day until you see each other again. To love someone is to want to be with that person all the time and when you are together it should be like two little children. You should just carry on where you were the last time you were together. 

The moment it becomes work you should rethink your place or position and consider what went wrong. God is all about love and His love flows all the time. His love heals people and change hearts. His love wakes people from the dead and His love makes a fearful man and fearsome warrior. If your love is not a fire that consumes your being than it is time you light your fire.

Why do we argue then? I believe we argue, because we love. It is the moment we stop fighting for what we want, that love dies. A gentle word is the best answer, but sometimes we need to fight to make someone see. What if they don’t want to see? You should never change someone. They should want to be all they can be for you as you would want to be all you can for them.

So today I pray for you and your loved ones. I pray that the Lord will light the fire in you and that your next hug and kiss will make a nuclear bomb look small. I pray that your love will flow and every time you touch, the skies will explode and the world will jump. I pray that your affection for each other will be the drive force that ignites your hearts into a symphony of song. I pray that love will overcome.

In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...