Tuesday 20 October 2015

Today Reminder – 20 October 2015



A reminder for today
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Just when you think things cannot change anymore, then the Lord surprises you with a slight change in direction. I have been fighting with change in the last few months and now the Lord changed my perspective and my heart with a small miracle that changed my mind and my direction completely. You see we are quick to get set in our ways and we often seek our own results over that which the Lord wants. I had to open my mind and my heart for the Lord and I had to sit down and hear His voice. He came and made me peaceful again and made me understand His plan and direction.

What is direction? A course along which someone or something moves or the management or guidance of someone or something. God gives us direction and He guides us as we move along this journey He sets for us as He manages us by keeping us heading towards His goal. In the end it is not about us, but all about Him.

So today I want to remind you that we must trust in the Lord with all our heart and we must never depend on our own understanding. We must seek His will in all we do and He will show us the correct path.

I pray that we will open our hearts and accept the Lord’s direction. I pray that we will trust the Lord with all our hearts and that we will steer clear of our own ideas and seek His way in all that we do. In Jesus name. 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...