Thursday 1 October 2015

Today Reminder – 1 October 2015



A reminder for today
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)

Today is the first day of October and this year is basically at its end. It has been a rough year with many challenges and lots of pain and heartache. So I feel that I need to remind us today about love. God is love and His love is the purest form in which we can see love and experience it. God loves us so much that He gave His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins and then above all of that He gladly forgives our sins and picks us up every time we fall. This is love and this is how we should love. We should love fully and completely and never hold back.

Love is supposed to patient and kind and never jealous or proud. It must never demand its own way and must never be irritable plus it never keeps a record of being wronged. I fail at the first statement. I loved but I never loved like that. I was never patient and I am very proud. I always demand my own way and I am very irritable. I keep a record of being wronged and I take my time to forgive.

How wrong am I? So today I pray that the Lord will guide us in love and teach us how to love fully and completely. I pray that we will be patient and never jealous. I pray that we will never demand our own way but be less of ourselves and more like you Lord. And above all I pray that we will never keep a record of being wronged, but that we will gladly forgive. In Jesus name.  

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...