Thursday 22 October 2015

Today Reminder – 22 October 2015



A reminder for today
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7)

I woke this morning with a tremendous feeling of gratefulness and content. It is amazing how the Lord is working with my Spirit and how He is taking away all my guilt and sorrow. I have been broken down to a place where there was basically nothing left of me and now the Lord is rebuilding me from the ashes of my former self. He renews my soul and refreshes my Spirit. He lifts me up and strengthens me when I am lost and weak and filled with fear.

Tomorrow is something that causes concerns and worries in all of us, because we do not know what lies ahead. My dear friend, the Lord has given us a Spirit of power, love and self-discipline and not one of fear. So I do not fear tomorrow for the Lord is with me today and I accept all my challenges with open arms, because I know He will guide me through all of them for His glory and all my enemies will stand amazed and ashamed at His love.

So today I want to remind you don't worry about these things, saying, 'What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?' These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:31-34)

I pray that we will know God is with us and that we will fear no more, but instead we will face this world and all of its challenges with faith and trust and that we will be content with all the Lord blesses us with. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...