Monday 26 October 2015

Today Reminder – 26 October 2015



A reminder for today
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things! (Galatians 5:22-23)

Today my Dad’s is seventy four years old and what a blessing to still have him with us. It is wonderful to see all the amazing blessings the Lord showers over my life. This weekend with my boys on the farm was so awesome. We had so much fun that we did not want to return to the busy life here in the city. But today I am more blessed than ever before. I have been given the most wonderful gift any man can ever have and that is to have my love and my life back. It has taken a few months for us to work out our differences and I suppose there will be a few more that needs to be resolved but it is just amazing how God has blessed us in this healing process and how He is working with my heart. The changes that has happened in past week has been above human understanding thus making it one miracle after the next. God is so good to me and I am in awe of Him in every moment.

So today I am writing to the one I love. God has given me a Spirit of strength and power and not of fear and this Spirit produces now more than ever love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control with me and I am placing all of this in you for it is you I love more than  life itself. God is filling my whole being with kindness and goodness and above all faithfulness that I will shower over you each day and each day to come. I will carry you on my hands and love you more each day than the day before. I will hold you, protect you and cherish you every moment now and forever and when the Lord returns I will continue to love you forever. You are my reason to wake each morning and the smile on my face when I am lost in my thoughts. You are my moon and stars and I will love you as sure as they shine every night. You are my joy and my peace and you are the love of my life.

So today I pray for our families and that the Lord will bless our families and form strong and unbreakable bonds that the enemy will never be able to break. I pray for love and that love will always break the pain and overcome the challenges, I pray for our loved ones and that the Lord will bless them each day so that they will be safe and happy and without fear. In Jesus name.  

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...