Thursday 8 October 2015

Today Reminder – 8 October 2015



A reminder for today
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

We have been working endless hours on this update and we are still going to spend a lot of time on it in the next two weeks. I must say that I am tired and I can feel my body fighting harder each day to get up and face the day. The enemy loves it when we are weak and tired, because then we are vulnerable and irritable. You see when we are tired we a quick to get angry and argue and this is the enemy’s favourite battle ground, because then we say things that hurt. 

My dear friend, when you are tired and you feel that there is no more left to give God gives us this awesome promise. Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. 

Come with me today as we stand up and look up and seek our strength from an almighty God. With Him we have no limitations and there is an endless supply of strength and power that flows from Him. So let His Spirt rejuvenate your body and fill you with energy so that you can face all your battles and defeat the enemy at every corner.

So today I pray that you will not give up, but that you will stand up again and fight. I pray that our Father will hold you up with His victorious hand and strengthen you. I pray that all your challenges today will fade away at His presence in you and that all around you people will be astounded at your determination. I pray that you will shine and be a light in hard times. In Jesus name. 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

PS: I am leaving this background, because I think you need a hug.

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...