Wednesday 21 October 2015

Today Reminder – 21 October 2015



A reminder for today
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” (John 6:35)

I found my thoughts travelling back in time as I was running yesterday and I could not help but to think of all the mistakes I have made and all the hurt that I have caused. A tremendous feeling of guilt and shame came over me as I felt numb for a moment realising the massive responsibility the Lord bestowed upon me and I was overwhelmed by Him once again. For a moment I was caught in self-pity and I felt that lost feeling you get when you feel the world is against you.

As I continued to run I thought about all the Lord has done for me and how He so lovingly changed my life and took care of me through all my pain and heartache. I remembered how He protected me and how He forgave me despite the fact that I am struggling with self-forgiveness.  I thought about all my blessings and how the Lord blessed me with success upon success each day and I felt how He uplifted my Spirit and turned my eyes back to Him. I will never allow a person to judge me ever again and I will never allow words of people to hurt me again. I will stand and show His glory to all as I live for Him.

So today I want to remind you that the Lord said He is the bread of life and whoever comes to Him will never ever be hungry again nor will you be thirsty again. The world can never fill your emptiness, but the moment the Lord fills it you will never need anything ever again. I hunger for you Lord, more now than ever before.

I pray that your hunger and thirst will disappear as you allow the Lord to fill all voids in your life. I pray that all your focus and attention will be upon Jesus and that you will never feel that emptiness return. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...