Wednesday 14 October 2015

Today Reminder – 14 October 2015



A reminder for today
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful. (2 Timothy 4:7)

Giving up - Have you ever felt like giving up? I can be quite firm when I want to get a point across and if it seems as if my point did not make sense it can drive me insane and in many cases it causes me to argue until I either get my point through and see the result or I stop and I give up. When it comes to something I need or something that must change I have no middle way. It is either my way or the highway.

So when I have argued and I have been angry and I tried and tried again I get to the point where I give up. You will see it immediately in my way of doing things, because I just stop to care about it. I throw in the towel.
God made us to be happy in this life. It doesn’t necessary mean we must be rich and have all the material things any heart could desire. It means that we should be happy in relationships and love fully and completely. I believe when the right person fills the gap you will find yourself in place where the two of you unites in such a way that your union creates a force driven by Godly love that will withstand any storm. 

Your companion and soul mate is the person that will do anything to make you happy and hear what your needs and desires are and they will go out of their way to fill them. When our needs and desires are fulfilled in a relationship we find ourselves in a place where we can almost touch God. It is a fulfilling and uplifting experience that surpasses all boundaries and creates an irreplaceable feeling of content. When we have all we need in a relationship, nothing can break it. It is when the storms are breaking down on us when we fall back to that bond and the affection that unites us. This is God’s design for happiness on earth. Your soul mate and your true friend.

With this someone in your life you can fight the good fight and finish the race.

So today I pray that you will find true happiness and that your relationship will bloom into God’s design and that all your needs will be fulfilled. I pray that the Lord will lift you and your companion up to a place where you will find true content, a place of peace and tranquillity. I pray that you will find Gods hand at work in all your relationships and that you will win the fight.

In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...