Friday 2 October 2015

Today Reminder – 2 October 2015



A reminder for today
For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:1)

Yesterday I thought about people’s hearts. Can a heart be changed? Can hatred be turned into forgiveness and love and understanding? I believe a heart can change, although I also agree that the choice remains with the person. We choose to accept, forgive and understand. We choose to be supportive and understanding. When we allow the Holy Spirit to do what He is designed to do, we will see change that will astonish people and turn hearts back to Jesus. I always say that change starts with you. You choose to accept the Lord’s guidance and you allow His Word to influence your mind set and your way of life.

God knows the plans He has for you and I assure you those plans are plans for good and not disaster. God wants you to bloom and shine so that His glory will be visible through your life. I have been in darkness so long that I have forgotten how to shine, but I will never allow darkness back into my life, for I only seek His light.

So today I pray that the Lord will guide us into our change and let us seek His plans for our lives and follow His voice. I pray that the Lord will make us stronger so that the enemy will not hamper our progress, but instead that we will flourish in His love and grace. I pray that the change in us will change other and turn hearts back to Jesus.

In Jesus name

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...