Wednesday 28 October 2015

Today Reminder – 28 October 2015



A reminder for today
Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. (Romans 12:12)

I am terrible with patience and it is very difficult for me to be patient. God is definitely on a mission to teach me patience and I am grateful for it. There is no reason to be hasty and to rush into decisions. Sometimes we need a moment to stand and watch from a distance just to get the full perspective and even if you think you are ready and all is in place it is good to take one last moment and just make sure you see everything the way God wants you to see it.

Patience is not a loner, because patience needs hope. Together they can be a powerful tool in the successes we need in life. Patience together with hope can bring us so much closer to God, because the minute we combine the two it affects the way we have faith and how we trust God. Finally this will bring us back to our knees in prayer and that is where we win battles. When we are patient and in faith we hope with prayer we will see how God move mountains.

My hope is in God for the success of my marriage and the amazing relationship God is forming between us. It is with this hope and faith that I am on my knees and for which I pray more and more each day.

So today I want you to take a moment and just calm yourself. Ask God for the necessary patience and have hope and faith in God so that He will guide you and help you through your processes. Life can be so hard at times and it is in these times that hope, faith, patience and love will keep us from sinking in our storms.

I pray that God will give us patience and renew our hope and faith as we give all that we are facing, for Him. I pray that we will completely and fully trust God and let Him restore, renew and rebuild us in our journey towards Him and towards the successes we need in life. I pray that you will see Him in all that you attempt and that you will have one victory after the next as you remain faithful. In Jesus name. 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...