Wednesday 30 January 2019

Reflections of faith (My eyes) – 30 January 2019


Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. (Psalm 25:15)

We are so blessed. The Lord just reassured me that in Him I will find my peace and my strength. He is my salvation and my focus. He is unlimited and in Him I become unlimited for He is the creator of the universe. I will keep my eyes on the Lord, and He will keep me out of the snare of the enemy. All the paths lead to eternity for those of us that does the will of the Lord. We whom keep His covenant and follow His direction. 

We are not lost anymore, but instead we have purpose and we are driven by a desire to do His will and end up in heaven. Slowly God is busy setting me free from the grip of my past and the guilt that I carry. Slowly He is rebuilding a broken man into a powerful force for His will and His purpose and His glory. 

God is moving and I can feel it. He is busy pulling my world back together again and He is my joy and my peace. He is my God and in Him alone do I trust. This world does not hold me anymore and this world has no grip left on me. I am free from all condemnation which leaves the enemy powerless. 

I may stumble and fall but my heart belongs to God. He is the reason I am here, and He is the reason I can fight and never give up. I am so speechless when I see what God is doing in my life.

So, today my words are simple. Do not give up. Do not worry. Do not fear and do not try on your own. God is with us all the time, just relax and listen for in His voice you will hear His plan.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...