Tuesday 22 January 2019

Reflections of faith (Angels) – 22 January 2019


For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11)

I must have a bunch of angels around me at the moment. They come in all forms and one of them is a friend on twitter that continuously and consistently prays for me. I must say her prayers have carried me through a few storms the past two weeks. Today I feel as if my brain died. I forgot to eat last night, and I tell you I never forget a meal. Plus, this morning I could not get up and when I finally realised what time it is, I missed my call with my kids. I am under a massive attack and the enemy just realised he is losing the battle and now he is throwing everything in. At the moment guilt is his flavour of the day, but this Sunday God killed that bug. So, what is left. Try and get me down emotionally, but that ship is sinking slowly. God is already at work and He is putting things in place so that I will stand up much, much stronger. 

This week I keep repeating theses verses: I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. He is my happy place and my place of peace. Every time I fall to my knees and I just ask for strength and release from this burden I step a little closer to my God. I get a little stronger and I move a little closer to my goal and my purpose. The enemy hates this, but he is fighting a losing battle, for my God is an all-powerful God and with Him I will do anything. 

God said to Joshua to be strong and courageous and to trust Him. God is telling us today that He’s got this. He will send His angels to help us and keep us in our path. He will be our fortress and we must just be strong and courageous and keep trusting Him. He is moving all into place and we will see His grace and love over our lives. 

Therefore, I say to fear, it is not you it is me. I have a saviour, a redeemer and an awesome God. It is time we part our ways because with Jesus I have no more fear. I have no more pain and I have no more guilt. I am forgiven by God and I could not care what the enemy does and what people think. They that do not want to forgive me. So, be it I do not care because my past is wiped clean and my mistakes are forgiven. I am a child of God.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...