Thursday 24 January 2019

Reflections of faith (Only God) – 24 January 2019


In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. (Psalm 56:11)

Ah yes, yesterday I said what more can go wrong. Well, guess what, the one person that was my stability and my sanity here at work resigned. She is the one I go to when my walls start to fall and when the voices in my head gets to load. She is the one person I knew would always have my back.
Now, she is going and at this awesome time in my little world. Well, what can I say? I am at a loss for words and basically stunned from shock. How much more can one person take? Well if you look at Job and what he went through I assume I can take a lot more. So, yes, yesterday was another crap day in my constant battle with the enemy. 

Last night as I dropped to my knees I had only one question: “Why?” and to be honest I do not know, and I do not have the answer why I am in this torment and why I am hit by waves and waves of attacks every day. The enemy thought he had me and then I rose again and now he is throwing in everything. There is only one problem here. I am still filled with faith and I know God is with me. My trust remains in Him and I am not afraid of what man or the enemy can do to me. 

Yesterday my ex threatened to make a case against me, and I simply said she must go ahead and do it. I hear more stuff each day and to be honest I am tired of that. I have forgiven her, and I have released her. She has to live with what she did, and I have to go on with my life. 

Finally, I want to tell you that there is no one like our God. Nothing in this world can stand against us and nothing can separate us from Him. Nothing can defeat us, and nothing can break us. Jesus stands beside us and He is fighting for us. Only God can pull me through this time and only God will change my circumstances.

Therefore, in God have I put my trust and I will not fear anything.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...