Wednesday 2 January 2019

Reflections of faith (Small steps) – 2 January 2019

God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. (2 Samuel 22:33)

It is January 2019 and we are in the starting blocks of what is going to be an amazing year filled with grace and love. I like to say that we should take small steps at the start, but I think this year we should start with leaps. A lot of people will start this year with a whole bunch of new years resolutions and in most cases, it would be something like going to the gym, losing weight, get healthy or more success.

After 2018 I can do with a better year. I would love to have a year where everything just works out and all my dreams and plans fall into place, but I know that the enemy is not going to allow that, and he will try everything to break my pace and keep me from my victories. 

So, my word for 2019 is that God is my power and my strength, and He will make my way through this year perfect. He will guide my feet and show me the path. He will protect me from evil and He will deliver me from my enemies. He will lift me up when I am down, and He will reassure me when I am worried. He will fill me with strength when I am at my lowest and He will give me power when I am weak. 

He will be my fortress and my place of safety and He will be my shield against the arrows of the enemy. I will not fear nor, will I lose hope, because my God is with me and He will make my way perfect.

My resolution for this year is to spend more time with my God and take more time to read and study His word. I will take every moment that I am given with my kids and cherish it and live it to the fullest. I will fight the enemy with wisdom from the word of my God and I will be victorious in all my challenges. 

I look forward to this year, because this year will be a year filled with love, grace and blessings. I will build upon the foundation that the Lord showed in the end of 2018 and I will grow in my faith and in my love for my God. It is the year where you will see more miracles and more of God’s work. In 2018 I saw God do things in my life that was beyond my comprehension and I believe that He will show me greater things in the year to come. 

My life and my soul belong to God and I live for His glory. I know that He has great plans for us in this new year. Come with me as we journey into this year filled with excitement of what is to come, because with God all things are possible. So, let us stop living limited lives when we can live unlimited lives in Him. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...