Friday 25 January 2019

Reflections of faith (Only Me) – 25 January 2019


Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD. (2 Kings 20:5)

Today I am just plain tired. I think all the pain and stress finally took its toll on my body and spirit and what is left is a man tired and fed up with all the lies and deceit. I have forgiven and I am busy moving on. Only me can do the final step in accepting God’s forgiveness as I have forgiven them. Only me can take this step towards redemption and recovery. Only me can open up so that the Lord can heal and destroy the chains.

In the end it is only me and my two boys that should be my focus and loving them is all I want to do. And all I want is my kids. All I need is them to be with me and that will remain my prayer if that is God’s will. The Lord says that He has heard my prayers and He has seen my tears and He will heal me. He will take away my burden and I will see His grace and He will be glorified throughout the world.

You see God sees what each one of us faces and the challenges we go through. All we need to do is to trust Him and allow Him to work in His time. Jesus said that His burden is light, and His yoke is easy to carry, meaning He will take care of it and all we need to do is trust Him and have faith. It may seem impossible at the moment, but it will change, and you will see God’s glory and you will praise His name among the nations.

Be strong and be filled with faith as we ask the Holy Spirit to fill us with His presence and just restore our strength and reconcile us with God’s plan.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...