Monday 10 November 2014

Today Reminder – 10 November 2014 (Day 6 – Moments)



A reminder for today
How wonderful to be wise, to analyze and interpret things. Wisdom lights up a person's face, softening its harshness. (Ecclesiastes 8:1)

Oh my, I believe these ones are for me. Jip, my moment this morning is based on a number of moments I had last week. We are currently under a huge amount of pressure with a tremendous workload that just does not seem to get done. So believe me when I say that emotions are high and irritation waits around every corner.

These verses are so true. Wisdom no matter in what format most certainly light’s up a person’s face and softens the harshness. When I am battling with the work and the complexity in the requirements sometimes makes it really difficult I can feel my face lighten up when the Holy Spirit shows me the way. It is those “Aha” moments when you are filled with wisdom to address the issue. I love those moments and lately I have had quite a few.

So it makes me look a little different at issues regarding my work, because I know that the Holy Spirit will guide me and fill me with wisdom to do more than what is expected. And this, my friend, is awesome moments. Those moments where you rise above your challenges producing more fruit than you could carry. These moments are the moments that touches not only your inner being but also every one else’s.

I tell you the truth. With God all things are possible. This will light up your face and soften its harshness.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...