Tuesday 25 November 2014

Today Reminder – 25 November 2014 (Day 17 – Moments)



A reminder for today
He will give justice to the poor and make fair decisions for the exploited. The earth will shake at the force of his word, and one breath from his mouth will destroy the wicked. He will wear righteousness like a belt and truth like an undergarment. (Isaiah 11:4-5)

I love a rainy night. I live to hear the thunder and see the lightning as it spreads through the sky lightning up the earth and breaking the darkness. I love that sound the rain makes at it falls all over the earth and the smell of rain as it fills the air. The continuous downpour makes me peaceful as I watch the rain drops highlighted by distant thunder. I love that thunderous roar as the thunder makes everything tremble. 

I often think that when Jesus comes it should be like that. The earth should tremble as His presence shakes and roars over the sky. Everyone will tremble when He speaks and all will drop to their knees when they realize who He is. 

Our God is so powerful and so amazing. One Word from His mouth will destroy all wickedness. My friend, today my moment is the Word of our Lord and the power that lies behind our thoughts, words and prayers. I have written to you before that we should speak life over other. Our words should be uplifting and we should try and refrain from negative words and thoughts. We should speak only what we would want other to say about us.

Let us take on today and speak life over all. Let our words be His Words and let these words destroy all wickedness. Our Lord wears righteousness like a belt and truth like an undergarment and His breath will destroy all that is against us. Walk and see the thunder around you.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...