Friday 21 November 2014

Today Reminder – 21 November 2014 (Day 15 – Moments)



A reminder for today
I will wait for the LORD, who has turned away from the descendants of Jacob. I will put my hope in him. (Isaiah 8:17)

The silent storm is the one that rages on inside of us. Each one of us at some point has a silent storm in us that no one knows about or sees. We walk into each day fighting to survive in this onslaught of emotions that dwells within us. It can become very emotional and it will start to drain our strength as we continue to fight at it. Sometimes it is something that we need to change or that we want to get away from. Sometimes it could be people in our lives or people that we work with. Sometimes it could be our own misdirection or misconceptions that create this storm within us and sometimes it is purely irritation that builds us. In the end we battle silently with something that we are trying to fight on our own.

Today my moment is purely my way I am going to handle my silent storms. I will wait for the Lord and I will put my hope in Him. I will seek His truth and His grace so that I can live free. I stand before Him and I lift my hands. Here I am with arms wide open. Let His presence fill me and set me free.

Look to God's instructions and teachings! People who contradict his word are completely in the dark. They will go from one place to another, weary and hungry. And because they are hungry, they will rage and curse their king and their God. They will look up to heaven and down at the earth, but wherever they look, there will be trouble and anguish and dark despair. They will be thrown out into the darkness (Isaiah 8:20-22)

The Light came to the world to break the darkness that fills us and brighten up our lives with a hope that is unbreakable as we walk in His light and follow His voice. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...