Tuesday 4 November 2014

Today Reminder – 4 November 2014 (Day 2 – Moments)



A reminder for today
And I know that whatever God does is final. Nothing can be added to it or taken from it. God's purpose is that people should fear him. (Ecclesiastes 3:14)

Everything feels so distant today. I feel as if I am on a different planet looking down on earth and seeing everything happening except I have no control over anything. Today I question so many things and wonder why God allow so many wrongs. I always say that everything happens with a purpose, but today I do not see the purpose and it is driving me insane. I know whatever God does is final, yet we allow so many of God’s wonderful works to be lost and destroyed. 

Today I think about the fact that we should fear God and how ignorant and arrogant we are towards that. My Moment weighs heavy on me as I realise that I too have become arrogant in that sense and that I need to change my direction. Attitude plays such a vital role in our lives and how we are towards other and towards ourselves. Sometimes my attitude really stinks and I know that I need to change my focus back to the Lord.

My dear friend, when we do not see the purpose and we have forgotten our destination we need to turn back too God. We need to seek His stability and His guidance. We need to go back to our knees and pray. We need to spend more time with Him and less time in the world. The world will corrupt us, but God will free us. Let us break the chains and look up to the Light so that we can destroy the shadows.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...