Wednesday 26 November 2014

Today Reminder – 26 November 2014 (Day 18 – Moments)



A reminder for today
See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The LORD GOD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. (Isaiah 12:2)

It is quiet in my head today. I always joke and say that there are many voices in my head and I have a multiple of personalities. I guess those who work with me will agree that I am often a little weird. But what do we do when the voices are quiet? What do we do when that wall exists between us and God? When we feel we have no words to talk to God and our hearts are sore.

I sometimes get that drowning feeling, when you feel the world closes up on you and you struggle for your breath. When the walls start to tumble around you and the ground is shaking with the waves of challenges that is out of our control. 

Today I look up at the heavens and my moment is the moment my silence is broken. God has come to save me. He has sent His Son Jesus Christ for me. I will trust Him and follow His voice no matter how hard and how difficult it is sometimes. The Lord is my strength and He will give me victory, just as He had done so many times before. I will end this day with a song. As song for Him and for His glory.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...