Tuesday 18 November 2014

Today Reminder – 18 November 2014 (Day 12 – Moments)



A reminder for today
"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Heaven's Armies! The whole earth is filled with his glory!" (Isaiah 6:1)

I stand before the Lord today and I am in awe as I see the wonder of His hands over all the earth. I look at all around me and I am once again stunned at His perfection and His wonderful grace. I am filled with emotion as I am filled with His love and strength. My moment is a moment filled with His presence and the wonder of His blessings. 

Here I am Lord as I stand on the rooftops and I am shouting out your name. I am yours and all that I am I place into your hands. I lift up my hands as I proclaim that I am yours and I live for you. 

Come my friend and stand with me in this moment with hands wide open as we embrace His presence in our lives – the everlasting God. And let us shout out and proclaim that we belong to Him and that all we are is His and belongs to Him. Let us stand and watch as He breaks the chains that keep us bondage and lift us up so that we will fly like eagles and soar on the winds of our storms, free and fearless.

Let us draw near to Him and surrender our hearts to Him. He lives and lives in us.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...