Thursday 13 November 2014

Today Reminder – 13 November 2014 (Day 9 – Moments)



A reminder for today
Come, descendants of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the LORD! (Isaiah 2:5)

My moment today is purely my need for the Lord. I feel that today in all my weaknesses and challenges I desire so much more. I feel that emptiness, that only the Lord can fill, so clearly as the world throws one challenge after the next. My Spirit feels weak as I stare at the mountains that lie ahead.

I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! (Psalm 121)

My friend, my strength comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. He came down and gave His life for me and you. He destroyed all the boundaries and all the fear that lies in death. He made us free from this shell and gave us wings. He lifted us out our destruction and gave us new meaning. 

There is no space that His love can’t reach. I am holding on to Him in the middle of the storm I am holding on. I will rise up and be more. I will look at my problems with new eyes, fearless and filled with courage. I will fight the enemy and I will be victorious. There is no place where we can’t find peace and there is no end to amazing grace.

I look up at those mountains and I remember how huge my God is.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...