Wednesday 19 November 2014

Today Reminder – 19 November 2014 (Day 13 – Moments)



A reminder for today
All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means 'God is with us') (Isaiah 7:14)

I am at the foot of the Cross looking up at my saviour as His blood drips washing away my dark and breaking open my shell to show a new light to the world. I feel His pain as I see the wounds and the anguish on His face. I see His loving eyes smile on me through the suffering and the blood running out of the holes made by a crown of thorns. I hear His voice tremble when He calls out “It is done”.

My friend, you have been saved by Jesus Christ who became a man (God is with us) and lived a humble life with nothing but the clothes on His body. He stood up and gave the message as God wanted it to be heard and finally He was captured, tortured and crucified. He died a terrible death to bring you out of your brokenness and into a healed and repaired Spirit.

The crimson lines that covered His body as He hung from the cross paved a new life for us so that we may journey as foreigners in this world travelling through it on our way to Him.  Just as He did, we require no greatness nor do we need riches and fame to survive. All we need is Him and in Him we will conquer all that this world is and enter the new world that He prepared for us. 

He is with us. Look up, my friend, see the cross and know that there is nothing that can take you from Him – ever.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...