Friday 28 November 2014

Today Reminder – 28 November 2014 (Day 20 – Moments)



A reminder for today
I, the LORD, have dedicated these soldiers for this task. Yes, I have called mighty warriors to express my anger, and they will rejoice when I am exalted." (Isaiah 13:3)

Today my moment is those gallant men and women fighting terror to keep us safe. These are the men and women in the armed forces – the military and the police. They walk fearlessly into danger so that we can sleep safely at night. 

But then again, did you know that you and I are soldiers too? When I look at you today my friend and see a mighty warrior. We walk into the battles of life each day and we fight the good fight for faith and for the glory of God. Some days we slip and fall and the enemy seem to get the better of us but other days we fight fearlessly with truth and honour and we defeat the enemy at the gates.

Today I want to salute you my friend for your bravery. I want to lift you up and carry you in my prayers as I pray that the Lord will strengthen you and give you the correct tools to win the fight and walk out in victory. I pray that you will fight tirelessly and with determination and that you will stand firmly on His foundation and carry His Word as your sword. I pray that today will be a day of many victories for you and that you will rise up at the end of this day more than a mighty warrior – you will be a hero.

You are my hero my friend, for your faith and for your pure heart. In Jesus we already have victory. Walk without fear and carry the gospel in your heart.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...